Waters Edge Church is a fast growing, contemporary church. We are laser-focused on reaching those who are far from God and have grown to nearly 4,000 people in attendance in just 12 short years. We are a multi-site church and have four campuses in the Hampton
Roads area of Virginia (Hampton, Yorktown, Newport News, and Williamsburg).
We are currently looking for a new full-time staff member to join our Management Team in the position of Video Production Manager. If you have previous production experience and would love to be a part of a dynamic, innovative team shaping the future of
a fast growing church, this position might be for you!
Desired Skills: Are You…
- Creative, with expertise in video editing and production?
- Passionate about helping people know God and experience authentic life change?
- Full of energy and dedicated to get the job done no matter what?
- A self-starter who can complete projects with minimal supervision?
- Able to communicate exceptionally well, in both oral and written forms?
- A leader among peers, with the ability to motivate and inspire others to excellence?
- A person who takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile?
- Extremely adept at managing your time?
- In love with the local church and desire to be a part of changing the way people think about church?
- Loyal, dedicated, and able to commit long-term to the vision, strategy, and values of Waters Edge Church?
Position Expectations: You Will Be…
- Collaborating with the programming team to provide creative elements for upcoming services.
- Shooting and editing videos under the leadership of a Worship & Production Manager.
- Responsible for post-Sunday exports of all media to include on-demand, online, video highlights.
- Developing, training, and leading volunteer teams in camera work, editing, and broadcast.
- Responsible for the implementation of WEC’s IMAG strategy and the development of the team.
- Responsible for all maintenance, troubleshooting, and upkeep of video equipment.
- The champion for video teaching…consistently exploring new and efficient ways to capture and broadcast our message.
- Required to work all weekend worship experiences, Christmas and Easter services, as well as other events and video shoots outside of normal working hours as needed.
- Willing to support other WEC ministries in all aspects of video production as needed.
- Support the office of the Lead Pastor for a variety of video shoots including giving updates, various teachings, and web messages.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you! To apply, submit your resume along with a demo reel to watersedgechurch.net/jobs. No phone calls please.