Keystone Fellowship is a dynamic, relevant, and growing multi-site church in the beautiful north west suburbs of Philadelphia. We have had a part-time worship director in the past, but our growing Skippack campus, which is 5 years old and 500 people, is
looking for a full-time Creative Arts leader. We are a church that is based upon discipleship and missional communities, who desperately desire to encounter God's presence, live in authentic community together, and be empowered by His Spirit to change ourselves,
our city, and our world!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The right person will be a passionate worshipper of God whose desire and ability is to lead God's people into God's presence at our weekly Sunday morning gatherings. This person will possess: evident godly character, demonstrated servant leadership, a desire
to collaborate and work with other worship leaders from other campuses, exceptional musical ability, and proven team-building skills—all of these affirmed in the local church setting. Our Creative Arts leader will be responsible for the weekend worship experience.
Primary duties and skills include:
- Direct oversight over our Worship arts team and Sound, Video, and Lighting tech teams.
- Collaborative planning of our Sunday morning services.
- Must be a high level musician: great singer vocally, lead from guitar or keys, and possess the ability to equip, train and draw other musicians to be a part of this team.
- Musical influences of Keystone (and hopefully you) are Hillsong, Bethel, Gateway, Elevation.
- Proficiency in leading teams along with strong people skills are a must.
A bachelor’s degree is highly preferred. 3 years of relevant church worship leading is preferred— and church experience (350+) is preferred.
Please visit our website (www.keystonefellowship.com) to get to know us better.
Potential candidates are asked to submit:
- Resume with references (please email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video of current leading (links to online portfolio preferred)