This position is responsible for leading the children’s ministries, ages birth-5th grade at North Park Baptist Church. This indvidual is responsible for ensuring that the children's ministry is biblically faithful, culturally relevant, parent friendly, and
safe. They oversee and coordinate volunteer helpers for the children’s areas in small groups, worship services, any mid-week, and all child care / nursery needs for North Park Ministries. This position reports directly to the the Senior Pastor.
1. Have Scriptural character qualifications to serve in Christ's church and align with the beliefs and practices of North Park Baptist Church. (Baptist Faith & Message- See church website.)
2. Have a sincere passion for seeing families far from God come to know Christ personally and walk with him in their daily lives.
3. Be a able to build and sustain healthy relationships with North Park parents and guests.
4. Have the ability to evaluate, recruit, develop, coordinate ministry volunteers for the children's ministry.
5. Ability to select biblically faithful and relevant teaching materials for children and to teach children in small and large group environments.
6. Experience serving children and families in a local church setting.
7. Be able to create a biblically faithful, gospel-centered, culturally relevant, fun, parent friendly, and safe learning environment for children.
8. Be able to manage the children's ministry budget and coordinate children's ministry events.
9. Be able to contribute creative ways to help North Park engage with Baldwin Park families, and the families of our preschool.
10. Be a servant leader and become an exemplary member of North Park Baptist Church.
A full description of position responsibilites would be given during interview process.
To apply for thos position please send resumes to email@example.com .