We are seeking a man who meets the Sciptural character qualifications to lead in Christ's church (1 Tim. 3:1-7, 8-13; Titus 1:6-9) for the role of part-time Director of Worship Ministry. This position will be responsible for leading and coordinating all
the music and media aspects of worship at North Park. This position is responsible for helping to ensure that North Park’s music and media is biblically faithful
and culturally relevant as we seek to help people in our city trust and follow Christ. This will include leading a multi-generational church in contemporary style, band driven, Christ-centered worship that is rich in both content and quality. This position
reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
1. A heart for God, people, music, and Christ exalting worship.
2. Musically gifted and theologically sound and aligned with North Park's beliefs. (Baptist Faith & Message, See church website)
3. Able to effectively organize, lead, and recruit when necessary, a team of musicians and singers. (Band)
4. Able to multi-task and oversee a variety of components that make up a great worship setting.
5. Ability to evaluate, recruit, develop, and manage all media and worship team volunteers.
6. Experience with sound and lighting a plus.
7. Eperience leading worship in a contemporary church environment and the ability to lead a contemporary worship setting for a multi-generational church.
8. Be servant hearted and work well with others.
9. Have a desire to help the church reach its full potential in Christ and to make maximum impact with those far from God in the surrounding area.
10. Meet the Scriptural qualifications to lead in Christ's church. (1 Tim. 3:1-7, 8-13; Titus 1:6-9)
A description of position responsibilities would be given in the interview process.
To apply for this position please email resumes and a video/link to email@example.com.