The OVC Media Director is primarily responsible for the design/production of all creative materials.
Oversees all visual planning ensuring excellent standards are met.
Specific Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
1. Conceptualize and create multi-media design
Project examples: Print Design, Web Design/Content Management; Photography/Video, examples: Brochures, web graphics, sermon bumpers, ministry books, testimonial videos, logos, rave cards, posters, sermon series support, banners, signage, staging, etc…
• Production and schedule management; implement and ensure consistency in church branding as well as ministry communications
• Video production shooting/editing; photography
• Oversee in-house printing, trimming, folding, and binding services
• Meets with pastoral team and ministry directors to consider and evaluate project needs and objectives
• Manage a multi-faceted project workflow while meeting deadlines
2. Supervises and leads A/V team for all church services/events
Collaborate with the Worship Pastor to determine and achieve the desired quality and order of elements for services and events. The Media Director will supervise volunteers in A/V booth. Knowing the skill sets and availability of the volunteers is needed
to schedule them for the weekend.
Required Experience and Education
A Bachelor's degree and/or related experience, in a design studio, promotions agency, or an in-house marketing department.
A minimum of three years of relevant church ministry experience
Video, photography, web design and content management experience are all a plus
Broad understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator),
Abode Acrobat , and Pro Presenter
Should have strong presentation and project management skills, including :
- Ability to work closely with team to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure, handling several projects simultaneously
with personal care and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills and a cooperative attitude in a team environment
Send resume and portfolio link to email@example.com