Job title: Campus Pastor
Location: Southeastern Michigan
Weekly Attendance: 9,000 at 12 campuses
Woodside Bible Church
We are one church with 12 locations located throughout Southeastern Michigan. We are currently interviewing for a campus pastor for one of our campuses. This campus has a significant discipleship and missional emphasis. The campus pastor would preach 40
times a year, and lead a multi-person staff.
- To multiply disciples of Jesus by launching, planting and developing campuses throughout Southeast Michigan and beyond.
- Helping People BELONG to Christ, GROW in Christ and REACH the world for Christ.
- Patient: Have self-control in difficult situations.
- Kind: Show encouragement and enthusiasm.
- Trusting: Place confidence in those around you.
- Unselfish: Think of yourself less.
- Truthful: Define reality corporately and individually.
- Forgiving: Release the grip of the grudge.
- Dedicated: Stick to your values in all circumstances.
- Two times a month all of our campus pastors gather with our senior pastor for a time of instruction, coaching, collaborating, and celebrating stories from our campuses.
- One time a month all of our staff gather for a time of worship, prayer, vision and lunch.
- One time a year all of our campus pastors and wives go away for a retreat.
- Carries Woodside vision, mission, values and DNA to the campus.
- Casts vision to reach and serve the surrounding communities.
- Primary teaching pastor.
- Develops and manages campus staff.
- Oversees planning the weekend service.
- Develops strategic relationships with the community to open doors for missional opportunities.
- Participates in strategic planning and budgeting for the campus.
- Provides pastoral care to staff and congregation.
- Meets biblical requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3
- Strong devotional life and walk with God.
- Excellent preaching skills.
- Experience in building teams and leading teams.
- Minimum of an undergraduate Bible degree
- Prefer Biblical Master’s degree
- Results from one of the following: Myers-Briggs, Strength Finder, Standout, Right Path, or other comparable assessment tool.
- Links to your social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.