The associate worship leader will have multiple opportunities to lead and assist with all worship venues at Green Valley. When scheduled this individual will be responsible for leading Sunday morning worship services. In addition to assisting with Sunday
morning worship, the primary role of the associate worship leader on Wednesday nights will be student worship, where he will serve as the leader of worship and technical teams. This person will be responsible for the spiritual health and musical development
of the teams within his care. The associate worship leader will develop, implement, direct, and promote a worship ministry that is relevant to both Green Valley and to the wider community.
Through creative ministry methods and a deep commitment to excellence, this person will model and communicate Biblical principles in a language that the community understands. In keeping with the model of the church, the worship ministry should be exciting,
unique, non-traditional, and progressive.
- Lead during Sunday morning worship services as scheduled.
- Rehearse and play with the adult praise band each week.
- Assist with planning and production elements for Sunday morning.
- Plan the student worship service for Wednesday nights in coordination with the Student Pastor. All planning and scheduling will be completed through Planning Center Online.
- Lead student praise band rehearsals.
- Play and lead during student worship each Wednesday night.
For all staff positions at Green Valley, a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and discipleship is expected. It is also expected that the performance of all duties and responsibilities be executed with excellence
from the standpoint of our platform for ministry and in a manner that glorifies Christ and furthers the mission and ministry purposes of the church.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume and any audio/video samples you have of you leading worship to Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.