Timberlake is a fast growing, simple, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are a multi-campus church that recently launched our fourth campus!
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Missions & Community Impact Pastor. This person will be a self-starter, fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last position.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have pastoral ministry experience in a growing church environment?
- Are you fun?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you have a heart for and experience with local and foreign missions?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of local and foreign Missions trips
- Work with current Missions Partners to maintain good relationship, coordinate communication and volunteers, funding needs, and updates
- Identify and create relationship with new local and global Mission Partners
- Oversee all community events for each Campus working with campus pastors and teams
- Recruit, develop and coach volunteer group leaders who lead a group of attenders that serve locally and regularly.
- Oversee church wide communication regarding missions and community impact, keeping the church aware of the impact being made and future opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced, ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
•Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
•Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com