WHAT WILL I DO?
The primary responsibility for a Campus Worship Leader will work within the overall worship ministry of the church while providing strong leadership for a single campus. The Campus Worship Leader will provide consistency and DNA transference between
campuses while simultaneously strengthening the Worship Ministry and the church as a whole. The campus currently has a weekly attendance of approximately 225 people.
Specifically, we are looking for a Campus Worship Leader who will take on the following responsibilities:
Overall Worship & Arts Responsibilities
- Participate in and lead worship services and events at the campus each week
- Lead a weekly rehearsal with the Worship & Arts team at the campus
- Assist in the planning of a variety of worship services, series and events at church
Campus Specific Worship & Arts Responsibilities
Provide strong leadership over the Worship and Arts ministry at the campus level
Recruit and create teams to carry out ministry responsibilities (band, vocals, techs, drama, video, etc.)
Serve as a ministry partner to the Campus Pastor in shepherding/leading the congregation
- Participate in the “life of the church” by supporting events and living in community with others at the campus
YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU ARE...
- Someone who is passionate about our community and willing to serve in a church where we don't have everything figured out but we are following where God leads us
- A team player that would rather work on and with a team than be their own team
- Focused on people first, task second
- Highly relational and enjoy people
- Looking to have fun in a life giving ministry
- Focused not just on performing a task but *why* you are performing the task
- Self motivated
- Looking for a part time position (approximately 15 hrs/week that can be on nights and weekends)
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF IF...
- You have an ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ, demonstrated through regular prayer, Bible study and worship attendance
- You have led worship at a church service in the past
- You believe leading people to the Throne is the most important part of leading worship
- You believe removing distractions from the worship service is critical to leading people to God
- You are passionate about leading people to a deeper relationship with God
- You are excited about the opportunity to lead band members both spiritually and in their craft as a musician
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (work/life experience may be substituted here)
- Hold and maintain a drivers license in the State of Michigan.
If you have the right stuff and you are interested in applying for this position then please apply through the churchstaffing.com website.