Creekside is a non-denominational independent Bible Church Just South of Denver in the thriving city of Castle Rock, Co. Our mission is to produce committed followers of Christ through loving God, loving people, and building bridges. We truly are a diverse church comprised of healthy young families, professionals, and engaged seniors. We believe that God’s Word is unchanging, life is better lived in community, and preaching should be practical and relevant. We are a body of 400+ seeking to reach our neighborhood, city, and world with the Gospel.
The Worship Leader at Creekside Bible Church (CBC) is responsible for directing and overseeing the musical praise and worship ministries of CBC to ensure God is glorified, hearts of the congregation are prepared to worship, church doctrine is adhered to, and team members are placed in a position to succeed. This includes music selection, volunteer recruitment and development, audio/visual team development, and the overall supervision necessary to ensure a successful and God honoring worship experience for all CBC services. All duties will be in support of the CBC vision: “Loving God, Loving People, and Building Bridges.”
- This position will report directly to the Senior Pastor
- Supervises and directs the Worship Team.
- Supervises and directs the Audio/Visual Team.
- Supervises and directs the Student Ministries Worship Team.
- Receives support from peers on staff and leadership teams.
- Receives consistent leadership training from the Senior Pastor.
- Works closely with all areas of ministry within CBC as they interact with the Worship Ministry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor, and staff a team of volunteers in the operation of the Sunday morning worship ministry and the Wednesday night student worship ministry.
- Regularly select music for church and youth services.
- Coordinate with the Leadership Team and especially the Senior Pastor and Student Pastor in order to carry out the overall vision of CBC.
- Lead regular practices for those participating in worship ministries.
- Assist in the development of an annual budget for the Worship Ministry and manage spending to budget.
- Conduct regular evaluation of the ministries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The person must demonstrate an ongoing and vibrant individual walk with the risen Christ.
- Possess the qualifications for Biblical leadership as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- This position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Worship Ministry with practical time spent in an active leadership role.
- Possession of a music or related degree is preferred. Extensive ministry experience can be substituted.
- Have the ability to demonstrate proficiency and skill vocally and instrumentally.
- The successful individual will be a strong leader with a solid work ethic, possess a passion for honoring God in praise and worship, and have the ability to administrate as a team leader.
- A working knowledge of creative programming related to both contemporary and traditional praise and worship as well as special events.
Expectations and Compensation:
- Fully embrace the vision and values of CBC.
- Be reliable, take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity.
- Use appropriate judgment in the areas of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Have a cooperative, healthy and motivating relationship with supervisors, coworkers and volunteers.
- 15-28 hours per week (flexible); position is hourly (non-exempt).
- Salary: commensurate with experience
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Creative Arts PastorIndiana Community Church
- Indianola, Iowa
- September 27
Worship & Creative ArtsVintage Faith Church
- Santa Cruz, California
- September 27
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Worship LeaderFaith Community Christian Reformed Church
- Wyckoff, New Jersey
- September 26
Worship DirectorCornwall Church
- Mount Vernon, Washington
- September 26
Creekside Bible Church
Creekside is a non-denominational independent Bible Church just south of Denver in the thriving city of Castle Rock, Co. Our mission is to produce committed followers of Christ through loving God, loving people, and building bridges. We truly are a diverse church comprised of healthy young families, professionals, and engaged seniors. We believe that God’s Word is unchanging, life is better lived in community, and preaching should be practical and relevant. We are a body of 400+ seeking to reach our neighborhood, city, and world with th More...