Addiction Recovery Coalition of NH
Addiction Recovery Coalition (ARC) partners with business and community organizations to develop innovative recovery solutions for those struggling with addictive behaviors.
Partnering with business and community organizations to develop innovative addiction recovery solutions
Establish Addiction Recovery Coalition
Recruit Model Churches
Build Model Recovery Centers
Develop a Legislative Strategy
Levels of Addiction Recovery
1. Detox Centers
2. Holding Facility
3. Intensive Treatment Program (ITP)
4. Halfway House
5. Sober House
The Executive Director is the key management leader of the Addiction Recovery Coalition of NH. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of ARC. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, community outreach, and public relations. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
1) Board Governance:
Works with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- · Responsible for leading the Addiction Recovery Coalition of NH in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- · Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
2) Financial Performance and Viability:
Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- · Responsible for the fiscal integrity of ARC, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- · Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- · Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support ARC’s mission.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy:
Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- · Responsible for implementation of ARC’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- · Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that ARC can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
- · Responsible for the enhancement of ARC’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
4) Organization Operations.
Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
- · Responsible effective administration of ARC operations.
- · Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- · Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
5) Public Relations
- Establish and maintain working relationships with community organizations and governing bodies.
- Function as the spokesperson for ARC in public venues
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of ARC’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.