At North Bullitt Christian Church, our mission is to be disciples and make disciples. Our vision is to have an urgent passion to reach lost people by sharing Jesus. Our goal is for the actions of our church to be a reflection of these values: be Biblically
rooted; discipleship focused; outreach oriented; culturally sensitive; servant-minded; and, spiritually transforming.
We are currently searching for a Lead Minister who is passionately growing in the likeness of Jesus and is a visionary man looking to lead us forward as a community of faith. While being a strong equipper and exhorter, his gifting should include dynamic,
practical and relevant preaching and teaching.
The ideal candidate should:
- Feel called to the Lead Minister position
- Have at least 5 years ministry experience
- Have received at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (preferably with Bible background)
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work with the leadership of the church in vision casting, planning, organization and administrative duties.
- Should be approachable, outgoing with a strong commitment to preparation
- Should be relationship focused and have the capability of leading, inspiring, coaching and providing spiritual encouragement to a team of ministry staff and non-paid leaders
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should include a cover letter including (but not limited to) a brief synopsis of your salvation story, statement of faith, philosophy of ministry, and why you feel called to serve at North Bullitt