Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
A Christian, non-profit ministry looking for an Executive Assistant to the President.
- At least three years of experience successfully leading a similar function
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Related work experience will be considered.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Approachable with professional appearance and demeanor
- Flexible and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Good organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence and integrity
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals, cultures and religions at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Project management skills and a good team player.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Able to drive with good driving record.
- Some travel will be required.
- Coordinates president’s calendar and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Answers and screens telephone calls in with good judgment and discretion a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned. Excellent proofreading skills.
- Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system
- Hospitality. Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinates travel arrangements; completes expense reports. Travel with president as needed.
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes. Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
- Expedites and assists with special projects as assigned. Some project management.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
You Also May Be Interested In:
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Administration/AdministratorThe Jerusalem Center
- Wayne, New Jersey
- October 18
Administrative AssistantChrist Church of Oak Brook
- Oak Brook, Illinois
- October 17