Asbury is seeking a Human Resources Manager to lead practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that aligns with our core values. This person will be responsible for support of day-to-day functions including
payroll processing, staffing, training, compensation, benefits, performance management, compliance, and other human resources duties.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
Process semi-monthly payrolls, managing data accuracy and compliance with tax requirements
Benefits (COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA)
Policy (Harassment, Employment Relationships)
Oklahoma Conference of UMC
Development of benefits strategy and benefit communication plans
Maintain efficiency, accuracy and review with respect to all benefits plans
Manage all benefit vendor and benefit broker relationships
- Organizational Development
Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale,
and increase productivity and retention.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Prior experience with HR process development and improvement
- HR Technical skills related to the following areas: reporting, compliance, employee relations and compensation & benefits.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills and be self-directed
- Must align with Asbury’s core values of confident humility, commitment to the team, and genuine kindness.
- Non Profit Experience and experience with Paycom is a plus
Please apply via Churchstaffing.com