Worship and Creative Arts Pastor for Agape House New Testament Church
Located in Accra, Ghana; a ministry of Agape Gospel Mission
This pastor will be responsible for the Worship and Creative Arts Ministries at a continual growing church. Will be the leader and mentor to musicians, vocalists, and all other creative arts volunteers including drama, media, video, sound, and lighting.
Will serve as the key coordinator for all main ervice weekend elements.
Candidate must be a high-energy, balanced charismatic who is passionate about creative and artistic ministry. Candidate must have integrity and a heart for worship, and understand the heart of the artist. Candidate should be technically-mnded, leadership-focused,
and looking to work in a team environment.
Theology: Please see our statements of faith and core values on our website:
- Oversee worship, creative arts, and service programming for all services: Saturday night, three Sunday services, and a Wednesday midweek service.
- Plan, organize, and lead multiple worship experiences
- Assist with planning and execution of new services and experiences, including different formats and forms of musical and creative expression
- Continued development of gifts and skills, and the heart of a life-long learner
- Work closely with the pastorla team and the creative arts team to develop themes and integrate the various creative elements into a cohesive message that supports the sermon series and other vital areas of church life.
- Recruit, train, encourage, and ensure the spiritual care of all teams.
- Develop and disciple a team of assistants and leaders to lead various ministries.
- Oversee application/interview of new volunteers for Worship and Creative Arts teams
- Conduct weekly meetings and team training as needed.
- Able to plan and budget for various ministries
- Work with other departments to ensure that website is continually updated.
- Oversee Technical Ministries Director
- Ensure communication and coordination between the Worship and Creative Arts team and the Technical Ministries team.
- Supervise maintenance and acquisition of music and technology equipment.
- Participate in overall duties as part of pastoral team including weekly staff meetings.
- Assist in planning and organizing all church events.
- Weekly responsibilites as needed in other areas.
Qualifications: See job description
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of Bible College or Seminary, or possession of another degree specific to this ministry.
- 5 years minimum experience as worship/creative pastor
- Success in a progressing career
Gifts and Abilities:
- Heart of a pastor
- Inspirational leader
Special Note: This church is planted in the West African nation of Ghana, and any candidate must be willing to relocate. It is a multinational, charismatic congregation affiliated with the Hillsong network of churches. For further information please email
or call our US office.