Pastor/Director of Children's Ministry
Vision - The ministry leader is charged with developing followers of Jesus Christ who reflect the five essentials as identified by The Bible Chapel; Word, Worship, Connect, Serve and Share. While the primary
focus is on children, the pastor/director is also charged with developing the adults who serve in the ministries.
- To communicate the vision for the ministries including Imago Kids, Revi Clubs and Tender Shepherd Pre-School.
- To provide strategic and practical leadership through planning, developing and implementing minstry goals.
- To recruit, interview, hire, develop and lead the paid and volunteer staff
- To lead the ministry in the following ways:
*Training and equipping those who serve
*Actively caring for parents and their children
*Developing and managing an annual budget
*Developing annual goals that progress the ministry vision
- To work with other staff members to promote and achieve the vision of The Bible Chapel.
The leader should possess the spiritual gifts of leadership, discernment, teaching and administration.
The ideal candidate would be a believer in Jesus Christ and possess significant education, training and experience in leading a comprehensive ministry serving children and families of a congregation similar in size to The Bible Chapel.
The Pastor/Director of Children's Ministry is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
The Pastor/Director of Children's Ministry is supervised by the Executive Pastor.