Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
Potential Church Hallandale Campus is actively seeking qualified candidates for the role of Children’s Ministry Pastor/Director. Potential Church is a 37 year old growing congregation, and is currently averaging 10,000 in weekly attendance Globally. Potential Church currently has 5 Campuses which are located in Cooper City Fl., Hallandale Beach, Fl., Pensacola Fl., Nassau Bahamas and Lima Peru. This position is for the Life Development Director in Hallandale Beach Florida, leading Infant thru 5th Grade. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person to lead this growing and vibrant ministry, with a genuine love for children and their families, and a God given purpose to meet their needs.
- The Life Development Director will embrace the Potential Church Ethos and leadership Principles.
- The Life Development Director will lead the Potential Church Pkids and Pjrs Ministries
- Collaborates Globally with Life Development Leaders, for weekend programing and exchange of ideas.
- Oversee and identify servant leaders and volunteers through effective communication, meetings, appreciation initiatives and ongoing training.
- Coaching and shepherding of Team Members by building relationships. Will support members through prayer, encouragement and by empowering them to lead.
- Building a relationship with children and families, that goes beyond the weekend.
- Planning and implementation of all Life Development events at the Hallandale beach Campus. These events include Kids Camp, Halloween events, Family Dedication and any other events planned Globally.
- Prepares the schedule for Life Development in compliance with State Ratios, and ensures that leaders and volunteers are prepared.
- Overall execution of the weekend experience for the Life Development Ministry at Potential Church Hallandale.
- Evaluation of the Life Development Ministry and establishing a plan for improving areas of concern.
- Creates an environment that honors leaders and volunteers regularly, by not letting the uncommon become common.
- Must be in a healthy walk with God.
- Must be fully devoted to and passionate about discipleship of children.
- Requires 2+ years of experience leading or co-leading a large children’s ministry. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Preferred track record of leadership, staff development and team building.
- Requires strong people skills, excellent organizational skills, creativity and abundant energy
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a strong desire to be part of something much bigger than ourselves
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience, including paid medical (for the employee), paid vacation etc.
Potential Church is a Bible-believing Church with a vision of 50 Campuses, 100 Thousand in attendance and 150 Million Budget. Our Mission is to "Partner with People to reach their God potential”. If you don’t mind living in sunny South Florida and are up to the challenge, send us a resume to the address below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Pastor Neil Souffrant
214 E. Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009
- Children's Ministry Experience required: 2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
You Also May Be Interested In:
Children's Director/PastorPrivate Profile
- Cornelius, North Carolina
- September 28
Children's Ministry DirectorLife Church of Fort Collins
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- September 28
Director of Children's MinistryScioto Ridge United Methodist Church
- Hilliard, Ohio
- September 28
Associate Children's PastorGT Church
- West Lawn, Pennsylvania
- September 27
Associate Preschool MinisterPinelake Church
- Brandon, Mississippi
- September 26