Redemption Bible Church is new body, established in January 2015 out of a calling on four families to reach their community for Christ. As a part of this calling, Redemption Bible Church calls a local YMCA home. While there were a number of reasons this
is a great fit, none more important that the idea of living in the midst of hundreds of people that frequent its doors every day.
As of November 2015, Redemption Bible Church hosts around 50-60 adults in worship each week with 30 children in kids ministry. Our worship services run about an hour and we are joined by our kids in kindergarten or higher for the singing portion of our worship.
Our current view on this is that it allows for parents to model worship for their kids. As the church grows, we realize this may not be sustainable due to capacity and logistical challenges, however are enjoying making a joyful noise with our kids.
Central to our culture is making, maturing and multiplying disciples. We envision our worship leader acting in a key role modeling and contributing to this mission.
- To lead worship during weekend services
- To develop adult and student worship teams.
- To help the church be defined by the gospel in such a way that it matures in Christ and disciples others to be on mission for Jesus
- Must have excellent vocal, musical, technical, and leadership ability. Someone who can bring a modern take on hymns, as well as possess a proficiency in current trending worship styles, would fit well.
- Must be excellent at developing leaders who develop other leaders and bring depth to the worship and creative teams.
- Will possess a pastoral heart, with a warm, humble, engaging, approachable, and friendly nature.
- Will serve in collaboration with the Pastor in establishing the flow and order of church gatherings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Authentic and relational presence onstage that connects.
- Proven knowledge in managing all audio/visuals related to the worship experience.
- Proven leadership ability with a wide capacity to develop others.
- Ability to transmit verbal communication in a clear, concise, and coherent manner.
- Self-motivation that speaks to preparation, musicianship and highly effective execution of Sunday morning programming.