We are in search of a Student Ministries Pastor/Director.
- Develop, mentor and oversee middle and senior high ministry staff teams and volunteers, ensuring they understand the overall vision, mission and culture of the church.
- Coordinate and lead weekly Student Ministries.
- Ensure the overall expansion and growth of youth programs through creative, God honoring outreach oriented programming.
- Provide counseling and spiritual direction to team leaders and students on an individual basis as needed.
- Seek to fulfill the overall ministry goals established by the direct supervisor, to the ongoing growth of the program and fulfillment of the ministry vision.
- Participates fully in all-church or all-ministry functions.
- Communicate often and develop relationships with Student Ministry leaders, volunteers and parents.
- Ensure appropriate and frequent exposure of Student Ministries activities in church program and life of the overall church.
- Develop a program to meet on a regular basis with parents of youth.
- Develop and ensure the growth of Student Ministries Small Groups.
- Develop the Student Ministry budget; tracking expenditures throughout the fiscal year.
- Regular recruiting of Student Ministry leaders, volunteers and students, ensuring healthy involvement and ongoing growth of the program.
- Consistently lead and train department personnel and partners, ensuring an ongoing growth and overall ministry effectiveness.
- Oversee appropriate and frequent exposure of ministry activities in church program and life of the overall church.
- Participate in general pastoral duties as deemed necessary.
- Establish process and procedures that create continuity and effectiveness to the long-term ministry.
Because of current staffing situations, this post is “generic”, however details, a full job description and information will be provided when appropriate.
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org