The role of the Creative Arts Coordinator is to oversee all elements
of service programming for THRIVE Church under the direction and
leadership of the lead Pastor. This will require a firm grasp of
the beliefs, values and strategy of THRIVE Church and the ability to
align staff, leadership teams, and volunteers with its mission, vision
and values. The role will lead all components of worship
programming including audio, video, lighting, creative
elements and series planning.
The Creative Arts Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
1. Modeling Biblical Priorities: Responsible for upholding Biblical
priorities and core values of THRIVE church. The role should
represent a growing personal relationship with Christ. The role
models a strong relationship with his or her spouse (if married) and
children (if applicable). The CAC strives to fulfill his or her purpose
in life and ministry while demonstrating integrity in words,
relationships and actions. These objectives are accomplished by:
•Committing to a regular quiet-time with God.
• Participating in a Growth Group on a regular basis.
• Setting appropriate boundaries to protect character and
• Developing personal evangelism opportunities within and
outside the church.
• Supporting the ministries of THRIVE by faithfully giving
at least 10% of gross income.
• Adhering to and encompassing the qualities and characteristics
required of THRIVE employees, as defined by the Staff
2. Program Planning: Responsible for all details related to the
planning and execution of dynamic programs including, but not
limited to, weekend worship services, leadership events and other
ministry programs. This is accomplished by:
•Facilitating brainstorm sessions to generate fresh ideas and
creative elements for service programming.
• Interfacing with communicators to ensure a consistent message
is being told in the program details, i.e. music, video, offering
setups, next steps, etc.
• Leading weekly meetings to plan and coordinate music, video,
technical, and creative elements to be used in service
• Developing systems to create detailed scripts at least two weeks
prior to the event date including musical, technical, video, and
other program notes and assets.
• Leading regular evaluations and critique sessions to maintain a
bar of excellence and monitoring the impact of service
3. Creative Development: Responsible for driving the creative
direction of THRIVE including, but not limited to, service
programming, promotions and digital media. This is accomplished
•Staying in touch with culture trends to effectively connect the
culture with the gospel.
• Understanding the creative DNA of THRIVE to effectively
maximize programming, series development and promotions.
• Leading the creative brainstorms for series, programs and other
4. Series Development: Responsible for working with senior
pastor and/or lead communicators to plan and develop series that
accomplish the vision as well as spiritual, educational and
organizational goals of the church. This is accomplished by:
•Scheduling and leading series planning meetings to plan series
at least 4-6 months in advance.
• Creating and managing systems/processes to work with all team
members to develop a series from idea to implementation.
• Developing the Creative team and delegating responsibilities related
to creating series summaries, developing promotional elements
and creating service scripts that are fluid, consistent and
ultimately accomplish the goals of the series.
5. Video Production: Responsible for developing the people,
philosophy, systems and deadlines related to the production of
video for worship services and other ministry initiatives. This is
•Working closely with THRIVE video team to produce
creative and effective promotional and in-service videos
including: concept, scripting, video shoots, editing and postproduction.
• Leading and strategizing creative tactics to use video to
promote and send the messages THRIVE wants to
communicate to the church and the world.
6. Technical Direction: Responsible for overseeing the audio,
lighting, and video technology for THRIVE including
maintenance, programming and purchasing.
7. Budget: Responsible for overseeing and managing the creative
arts budget. Ensures that all guidelines for expenses and purchases
are followed by team members.
8. Staff Supervision and Development: Responsible for providing
leadership to the creative arts volunteer team. The role leads, evaluates and
mentors existing creative arts volunteers and prioritizes
future staffing needs. Includes the following responsibilities:
•Supervising the creative arts team in day-to-day operational
• Overseeing the training and development of the creative team.
• Recruiting and empowering volunteers to serve for scheduled
• Maintaining a strong network of relevant professionals (worship
leaders, musicians, technical engineers, graphic designers, web
• Developing ministry partnerships with outside vendors that
share THRIVE's commitment to excellence.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderCrosspointe Church
- Sanger, California
- January 20
Worship Pastor - 1768MinisterSearch
- Centennial, Colorado
- January 20
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Director of Contemporary Worship -1723MinisterSearch
- Great Cincinnati Suburb, Ohio
- January 20
Youth Worship LeaderImpact Fellowship Church
- Overland Park, Kansas
- January 19
Thrive Community Church (TCC) began on April 9th 2009, in a Jr High School in Katy TX. From day one, the mission of TCC has always been to "make it easy for people to find and follow Jesus Christ". Our desire is to teach people how to live the Christian life according to the Bible, and to help people through the hard times in life. TCC gathers in large group celebrations for worship and in groups for discipleship, connection, prayer, and ministry.More...