To apply, please forward your resume.
PRIMARY PURPOSE & FUNCTION
Oversee the visual aspects of worship services. Coordinate with the Worship Minister and Director of Worship Administration in the planning of worship services. Recruiting, training and leading
• Produce and direct Sunday morning services.
• Produce and direct special services (i.e. funerals and special events).
• Bring a global vision to visuals, lighting and set design for Sunday morning services.
• Oversee broadcasting and recording or Sunday morning services, including video editing.
• Work with streaming providers to ensure high quality and dependable online content.
• Post edited sermons online for on demand access.
• Provide leadership for worship ministry volunteers including monitoring involvement, assessing giftedness and guarding against burnout; volunteers include lighting switchers, camera operators, computer operators, stage managers, video switchers and other
tech crew members.
• Program lighting and environmental projection.
• Create lyric slides (IMAG), sermon slides and visuals.
• Design and build sets for Sunday morning.
• Partner with the Senior Minister, Executive Minister and other worship ministry personnel in the planning of worship services.
• Communicate with multi-site campus personnel.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Must follow Jesus’ model of servant leadership.
• Must be able to work creatively within limitations.
• Must love being a team player.
• Must be reliable and a self-starter.
• Must possess the ability to communicate promptly and effectively.
• Must be a champion of the church staff culture.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Must have an eye for detail and the ability to quickly identify issues.
• Must possess an internal desire to bring professionalism to worship services.
• Must be reliable.
• Must be able to be flexible and work under pressure.
• Knowledge of lighting equipment and operation.
• Knowledge of video capturing and editing software.
• Knowledge of worship planning software including Planning Center Online.
• Senior Minister, Executive Minister, Communications Director, Worship Minister, Director of Worship
Administration and Part-time Worship Leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum 5-7 years