To apply, please forward your resume.
PRIMARY PURPOSE & FUNCTION
Oversee the visual aspects of worship services. Coordinate with the Worship Minister and Director of Worship Administration in the planning of worship services. Recruiting, training and leading
• Produce and direct Sunday morning services.
• Produce and direct special services (i.e. funerals and special events).
• Bring a global vision to visuals, lighting and set design for Sunday morning services.
• Oversee broadcasting and recording or Sunday morning services, including video editing.
• Work with streaming providers to ensure high quality and dependable online content.
• Post edited sermons online for on demand access.
• Provide leadership for worship ministry volunteers including monitoring involvement, assessing giftedness and guarding against burnout; volunteers include lighting switchers, camera operators, computer operators, stage managers, video switchers and other tech crew members.
• Program lighting and environmental projection.
• Create lyric slides (IMAG), sermon slides and visuals.
• Design and build sets for Sunday morning.
• Partner with the Senior Minister, Executive Minister and other worship ministry personnel in the planning of worship services.
• Communicate with multi-site campus personnel.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Must follow Jesus’ model of servant leadership.
• Must be able to work creatively within limitations.
• Must love being a team player.
• Must be reliable and a self-starter.
• Must possess the ability to communicate promptly and effectively.
• Must be a champion of the church staff culture.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Must have an eye for detail and the ability to quickly identify issues.
• Must possess an internal desire to bring professionalism to worship services.
• Must be reliable.
• Must be able to be flexible and work under pressure.
• Knowledge of lighting equipment and operation.
• Knowledge of video capturing and editing software.
• Knowledge of worship planning software including Planning Center Online.
• Senior Minister, Executive Minister, Communications Director, Worship Minister, Director of Worship
Administration and Part-time Worship Leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum 5-7 years
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Multi-media ManagerWest End United Methodist Church
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 26
IT Support TechnicianNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- September 22
Technical DirectorParkview Baptist Church
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- September 22
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Worship and Media AssociateOak Mountain Presbyterian Church
- Birmingham, Alabama
- September 20
SolomonSwann is a full service talent acquisition, talent management, and search firm that caters to a wide variety of industries. Many people ask where our name comes from. Since we began and continue to base our business practices on biblical principles, we selected the first name from King Solomon of the bible. King Solomon represents the highest regard for wisdom out of all human qualities and gifts. At SolomonSwann, because we look to the greatest source of all wisdom, we operate first from a base of Godly values and wisdom. And secondl More...