Christian Life Center is looking for a Lead Production Technician to lead our audio, video and lighting technical teams. We are a growing church with an average attendance of 2600 located just north of Dayton, Ohio at the "Crossroads of America". Last
summer we completed an expansion to our main campus that includes a 1900+ seat sanctuary. In addition to our main campus, CLC has three other campuses located in the greater Dayton area.
To apply, please go directly to our website at www.clcdayton.com and look under Contact Us and then Employment @CLC. There you find a copy of the job description and an application to be completed. Information should be submitted to Gerry Pass at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2+ years of professional (paid) experience in Pro AVL (Church or non-church)
Operational knowledge of professional AVL technology and electronics
- Lead and train the technical teams of staff and volunteers for excellence in serving at CLC
- Prepare for midweek and weekend services at our main campus (setting up/patching stage, checking lines, programming lights, setting up ProPresenter, implementing stage designs, program consoles...)
- Install maintain, and update AVL equipment in the 4 auditoriums and classrooms on the main campus
- Update software and firmware on equipment to ensure best operation
- Clean and maintain amplifiers, projectors, mixers, dimmers, lights...
- Preventative maintenance and system upgrades to ensure excellent technical operations
- Setup and re-patch stage in preparation for mid-week and weekend services
- Update ProPresenter with sermon notes, special elements and worship lyrics for all services
- Program and reset lighting for services
- Assist with training volunteers in all venues and campuses
- Oversee installs, maintenance and updates of the AVL systems across the campuses
- Assist with the technical side of events hosted at CLC
- Continually research newest techniques/trends and deliver fresh creativity in all aspects of the job
- Any and all other responsibilities deemed necessary for this position including overtime