The Director of Girls’ Ministry is a full-time position to assist the Launch Student Ministry in relationships and administration with a focus on ministry to girls, event planning, and other details within the context of West University Baptist and Crosspoint
Church mission, purpose, and values.
This associate will oversee some details of event planning, communication with parents and adult leaders, and lead the way in meeting the needs of girls. She will develop the girls ministry in a way that helps girls experience Jesus and help them become
fully devoted followers of Christ. She will help the student ministry connect with parents and adult leaders through communication and training. She will be in contact with parents and adult leaders regularly to understand their needs and have a connection
with what is happening in the lives of the students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate the Girls Ministry within the Student Ministry.
- Faithfully attend church services and church-wide activities.
- Attend and participate in Student Ministry activities.
- Attend and participate in student ministry and staff meetings.
- Help recruit and equip adult leaders to minister to students for life-changing impact.
- Assist in organizing retreats, conferences and camps for students.
- Assist in calendars, postcards, website etc. for student communication.
- Organize and implement a follow-up plan for students who need to be connected to LSM student ministry.
- Maintain a visitor engagement plan for first-time guests.
- Maintain a life of personal evangelism
- Pursue outreach efforts towards unchurched and prospective members.
- Assist in creating engaging environments for students.
- Help develop curriculum series for both Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights
- Teach throughout sermon series and additional Bible studies.
- Promote the Student Ministry to the church and local community.
- Develop relationships with area schools and officials.
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships with parents of these students, moms in particular.
- Provide initial counseling as needed with students and their families, and refer to qualified professionals in situations that call for ongoing, specialized, or crisis care.