Columbus Christian is currently seeking a Principal / Head of School that will provide daily direction and leadership for all educational and administrative operations.
Columbus Christian School, located in Columbus Nebraska was established in 1994 to provide quality Christian education to the local community. At Columbus Christian, our mission is to “To glorify God through educating, discipling and equipping students
with God’s Word,” and our vision is to “To partner with families and churches in reaching their children with the Gospel of Christ and educating them for a lifetime of committed service, obedience and leadership in God’s Kingdom.”
Inquiries should be made to Shawn Brock, Board President, at email@example.com.
To learn more about Columbus Christian or the Columbus Christian Foundation, please see our website at: http://columbuschristian.org/
- Born again believer with a personal testimony of Jesus Christ. (School Statement of Faith available upon request)
- Certified to teach in Nebraska or able to obtain certification
- Must be willing and able to be the spiritual leader of the faculty and staff of Columbus Christian School.
- Able to be respectful and discerning in dealing with students, parents and faculty from multiple denominations in a non-denominational environment.
- Must be able to manage the school operating budget.
- Must be mission minded with a desire to grow and develop a young ministry.
- Must be a passionate believer in the mission and vision of Columbus Christian School, able to effectively communicate the mission and vision to others in a variety of formal and personal situations.
- Coaching and team building skills. Able to deal effectively with performance and disciplinary issues among the student body or faculty in a God-honoring manner.
- Actively participates with the school board to develop strategy and set direction
- Teach classes as necessary.
- Understanding of fundraising and financial management in a non-profit organization. (501(c)3)
- $48,000 - $55,000 depending on experience.