Jesup Bible Fellowship desires to see people Learning God’s Word, Living Out God’s Word, and Sharing God’s Word. We seek to do this through learning to process life biblically in authentic and transparent relationships within our church so that we may impact
individual lives, families, and our community all for God’s glory. As we do this we are looking to call a man who meets the qualifications of an elder based on First Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9 to fulfill the ministry of Worship and Discipleship Pastor
and minister alongside of the Lead Pastor and the Elders. His ministry focus will be to assist the Lead Pastor in the training and equipping of the congregation with the Word of God with a primary emphasis on leading and developing our worship ministry and
our community groups. The Lead Pastor and Worship and Discipleship Pastor will serve as confidants and spiritual accountability partners, shepherd the flock, and assist in the structuring and overall flow of worship services.
We are looking for a person who:
1. Has a love for the Lord, desire to grow in his relationship with Christ, and be held accountable through this process.
2. Is able to lead worship services in a contemporary setting.
3. Is able to grow current and future musicians both musically and spiritually.
4. Is able to work one on one with community group leaders to encourage, hold accountable, and help them grow in their love for the Lord and their ability to help others grow in the Lord.
Primary responsibilities to include but not limited to:
1. Work with the Lead Pastor to plan and lead worship services.
2. Work with current volunteer musicians to help them continue to grow musically as they lead worship services.
3. Develop and train musicians to grow the worship team.
4. Help coordinate and oversee the teaching and development of our Community Groups (small group ministries).
5. Equip lay teachers and small group leaders through training and accountability.
6. Assist in the overall shepherding of the congregation.
7. Fill the pulpit for the Lead Pastor when needed.
Jesup Bible Fellowship is located in Jesup, Iowa, a growing town of about 2,500 people, located between Independence and Waterloo. We are a church of about 200 people that consist of factory workers, farmers, office workers, professionals, and business
owners. Jesup Bible Fellowship is part of Converge North Central and Converge Worldwide (BGC).
Please send resume, along with video/audio sample of your musical work to:
Attention: Matthew Perez
If you wish to mail a hard copy please send it to:
Jesup Bible Fellowship
Attention: Matthew Perez
P.O. Box 268
Jesup, IA 50648