Minister to Families and Children
- To assist and equip parents in being the spiritual leaders in the home for the moral and spiritual development of their children.
- Create an overall strategy of spiritual development for children birth through the sixth grade that includes biblical education, missional living, evangelism, and spiritual growth.
- Enlist and equip leadership with children in the work of children’s ministry.
- Oversee all church programs for children (Sunday School, Missions, VBS, Extended Session and Music) and related activities (camps, retreats, and social events).
- Meet with parents both informally or formally on parenting challenges they are facing in order to develop equipping classes or seminars to meet their needs.
- Be involved in the community with organizations that impact children and lead the church to minister where needed
Salary & Benefit Package: $40,000
Please submit resumes to email@example.com