Student Trip & Event Coordinator (Global)
This full time position is responsible for collaboratively planning, executing, and supporting all trips and events associated for our Student Ministry.
- Helping plan and implement events for students to invite their friends to, including making site visits, finding resources to help staff make decisions about events, maintaining event/trip calendar.
- Coordinating materials, registration, travel and lodging for events, communicating trip details to parents and students, tracking expenditures, receipts, check requests, invoicing and reporting.
- Assisting with on-site production and clean up for events.
- Attending Sunday night Student programming.
- Assisting with budget preparation and periodic reporting.
- Coordinating opportunities for student LifeGroups to serve together.
- Purchasing and picking up supplies.
- Coordinating with outside vendors.
Qualified candidates will have degree from accredited 4-year university or college, a minimum 2-5 years of experience in student ministry, be highly organized, detail-oriented, and relational. Event planning experience is a plus. This position requires
weekend work and involves heavy lifting when dealing with supplies. Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.