View all open positions and submit your online application at www.seacoast.org/employment.
The Marriage Ministry Pastor is responsible for small groups, leader development, counseling and pastoral responsibilities. The Marriage Ministry Pastor is expected to care and shepherd over our married church members. The ideal candidate for this position
will embrace the role of connecting those who are married to serve and live in community with other married couples.
This position reports to the Pastor of Small Group Ministries.
1. Recruit, train and retain small group leaders
2. Using the Ministry Platform software, follow-up with couples who want to get connected within the church
3. Place couples in small groups
4. Follow-up with each small group leader who has been assigned to a new couple of group of couples
5. Prepare for and participate in Connect Weekends
6. Create and implement strategies for quarterly Small Group Launches
7. Plan, script and facilitate Marriage Ministry quarterly events
8. Work closely with the creative team on any print materials for events
9. Coordinate and oversee Re-Engage ministry
10. Perform Pastoral duties such as counseling, premarital counseling, weddings, funerals, baptisms, etc.
11. Encourage teamwork, mutual respect & support, and spiritual leadership
12. Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement using feedback and data from both program and small group participation
13. Work closely with the Small Group Coordinator to ensure the coaching program is successful and leaders are being supported
14. Analyze and measure attendance trends to Marriage Ministry events; develop and implement plans to maximize attendance
15. Assist with weekend and holiday church services
16. Manage the department budget; submit, monitor and manage expenses
17. Effectively promote Marriage Ministry through weekend in-service communication channels
18. Effectively promote Marriage Ministry on various social media platforms
19. Assist with All Seacoast conferences
20. Communicate all necessary room reservation and event registration needs
21. Contribute to the development of Connect strategies both locally and at other campuses
22. Work Minister-on-Call rotation
1. Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and Outlook
3. Embrace and All IN culture
4. Calling to help all attenders take their next steps in service and community at Seacoast
5. Capable and willing to learn new software platforms as needed
6. Demonstrated spiritual gifts to serve others within a team environment
7. Well organized and proficient with email and phone communication