View all open positions and submit your online application at www.seacoast.org/employment.
**Please provide a reel showing video production and motion graphics detailing what part you played in the creation of the examples. Candidates will NOT be considered without a reel.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Technical Arts Director.
1. Create videos--produce, design, script, light, shoot, edit, and add special effects
2. Create motion graphics assets that support the ministries of Seacoast Church
3. Collaborate with other video producers and the graphics team to develop creative video ideas
4. Continue developing skills and learning new techniques to further your craft
5. Encourage teamwork, mutual respect & support, and spiritual leadership to develop staff and volunteers
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Embrace an ALL IN culture
3. Three plus years professional experience in video production/motion graphics
4. Experience with After Effects and a 3D package such as Cinema 4D a plus
5. Experience editing and encoding video using the Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Studio
6. Proficiency in art and graphics using tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
7. Demonstrated spiritual gifts to serve others within a team environment