Community Christian Church is entering an exciting time in its history. We are looking at completely changing who we are and what God would call us to be in the community we serve. We are poised and ready to make changes and reach our community, but want
the right staff to help lead us in the right direction. Because of this, we are looking for a visionary full time Youth Minister who can work alongside our experienced staff and help take us wherever God is working.
We may be small, but we are a church that is passionate about growing the Kingdom of God in our community and as such values reaching the next generation with the Gospel. A successful candidate would have a passion to minister to students and to evangelize
those who do not know Christ. He/she would meet the requirements of a minister in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 and would continue to maintain a mature relationship with Christ. Candidates must have a 4 year bible degree from an approved Christian university/college.
They must have strong teaching/preaching skills as well as the ability to work on a team. If you are passionate about trying new things in ministry and would love an opportunity to be involved in taking a church to new and exciting Kingdom minded places, then
this is the right fit for you.
Job responsibilities would include:
- Cast the vision for and oversee the direction of the youth and children’s ministries
- Plan and execute weekly lessons, programs and events for youth ministry (camps, retreats, mission trips, etc.)
- Recruit, train and lead adult volunteer teams ensuring volunteers remain spiritually fed and mature in ministry
- Partner with parents to successfully disciple their children/students
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for both children and students where the Gospel is preached and lived out
- Children's ministry oversight, working over and alongside our dedicated Children's leadership team
- Perform other ministry duties as assigned by the Senior or Associate Minister
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Payment Type: Base Salary
Hiring Contact: Jared Milam