Purpose To partner with the Lead Worship Pastor in supporting all aspects of the Worship Ministry of The Church of Eleven22.
- Strong theological knowledge and ability to deliver Gospel truths within worship services. (Seminary preferred)
- Instrumental proficiency - strong vocal, musicianship and stage presence. (5+ years of worship leadership and ministry)
- Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Ableton Live, and Planning Center programs.
- Demonstrates excellence as a worship leader, i.e. has grown a music ministry over the past years.
- Maintain an authentic and growing walk with Jesus Christ through the ongoing spiritual disciplines of Bible reading, prayer, personal worship, fasting, confession, and fellowship
- Principal worship leader for Baymeadows location.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and maintaining worship teams.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate worship in Baymeadows location services
- Assist in overseeing the worship ministry budget, organization and volunteers
- Lead worship for special events on an as needed basis.
- Available for location Pastoral ministry and other ministry opportunities as needed.
- Assist the Location Pastor in creating a healthy CoE22 environment.
- Maintain Planning Center, update charts, MP3s, lyrics, recordings, scheduling musicians etc. for Baymeadows services.
- Set annual goals for the worship ministry that are in line with our vision and then evaluate how those goals were attained or modified during the year.
- Attend All Staff meetings and functions
- Other duties as needed.
- Model The Church of Eleven22 mission, purpose, and core values.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to disciple others.
*IF QUALIFIED, PLEASE SHARE YOUR RESUME & ADD A LINK TO YOUR VIDEO/SOUND RECORDING
**VIDEO: If you do not have currently published material of you leading worship or singing in an acoustic setting that shares your gift of voice and musical abilities, please record and upload to YouTube format
***ONLY APPLICANTS WITH VIDEO/SOUND RECORDINGS WILL BE CONSIDERED