Cornerstone Community Church
Wildomar, California 92595 (Temecula Valley)
Position Title: Director of Women’s Ministries
Reports to: Pastor of Connections
Church Size: 2800 weekend attendance
Job Type: Part Time with Full-Time possibility
Position Overview: This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a healthy, dynamic church in Southern California that is Reaching People, Making Disciples and Building Relationships with young families of the Temecula Valley. Cornerstone
is positioned to reach the valley for Jesus through the utilization of a contemporary, creative approach to ministry focusing on the central issues of Christianity. Cornerstone is a safe place for people.
Job Description: The Director of Women’s Ministries- will oversee the direction and life of all Women’s Ministries. This position will recruit, train and lead in all vibrant areas of ministry that accomplish the goal of implementation into
the life of Cornerstone’s vision, mission and core values. This position will equip and empower others for ministry while aligning with the overall direction of the church to connect individuals in life groups. This position will be responsible for building
a sustainable and flourishing culture to Women’s ministries. This position includes all typical Ministerial duties.
- Demonstrates strong and growing walk with Christ
- Maintains a consistent devotional time with God
- 3+ years’ experience in church ministry.
- Strong inter-personal & conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven understanding of Women’s Ministries and recruiting skills.
- Strong leadership gifts.
- Demonstrated servant’s heart.
- Ability to prioritize care for people/relationships above results without sacrificing desired outcomes.
- Developing a systematic and effective effort to generate interest in all areas of Women’s Ministries.
- Overseeing information and tracking of ministry participants and leaders.
- Creating an environment and system that provides a pathway for volunteers.
- Ability to drive progress while discerning God’s plans and adapting ministry priorities.
- A cultural fit with Cornerstone Community Church.
Work Hours: Part Time or Full Time to be negotiated
Sick Days: as approved
Personal Days: as approved
Vacation: as agreed upon
Paid Holidays: 8 holidays per year
Wage: Total compensation based on experience, skillset and
education. May be eligible for receiving a portion of salary as housing allowance, provided requisite pastoral and IRS
qualifications are met.
Benefits: Medical available. Employer contributes ½ of the lowest available option.
Relocation Expense: As approved
For additional information about Cornerstone Community Church and this opportunity, please contact us or visit the church’s website at go2cornerstone.com, where you can learn more about our doctrinal beliefs, mission, vision and values, weekend services,
and other ministries of the church.
If, after prayerfully reviewing this information, you sense this role and church culture could be a good fit for you, please send resume, family photo, DVD or YouTube of you speaking and Facebook page to Ron Baum, Executive Pastor. RBaum@go2cornerstone.com