Cornerstone Community Church
Wildomar, California 92595 (Temecula Valley)
Position Title: Associate Pastor of Family Life
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Church Size: 2800 weekend attendance
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Overview: This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a healthy, dynamic church in Southern California that is Reaching People, Making Disciples and Building Relationships with young families of the Temecula Valley. Cornerstone is positioned to reach the valley for Jesus through the utilization of a contemporary, creative approach to ministry focusing on the central issues of Christianity. Cornerstone is a safe place for people.
Job Description: The Associate Pastor of Family Life- will oversee the staff, direction and life of Early Childhood, Cornerstone Kids (K-5th grade), Middle School and High School. The Family Life department will work as a cohesive team in light of the churches vision, mission and core values while building a sustainable and flourishing culture and ministry plans in each distinct area. The Family Life Pastor will also strategize with the senior leadership team regarding initiatives that bring overall health and life to the ministry at large. This position includes all typical Pastoral duties.
- Demonstrates strong and growing walk with Christ
- Maintains a consistent devotional time with God
- 3+ years’ experience in church ministry.
- Strong inter-personal & conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ministry experience and recruiting skills.
- Strong leadership gifts.
- Demonstrated servant’s heart.
- Ability to prioritize care for people/relationships above results without sacrificing desired outcomes.
- Developing a systematic and effective effort to generate interest in all areas of Family Life.
- Overseeing information and tracking of Family Life participants and leaders.
- Creating an environment and system that provides a pathway for volunteers.
- Ability to drive progress while discerning God’s plans and adapting ministry priorities.
- A cultural fit with Cornerstone Community Church.
Work Hours: Full Time (40-50 hour weeks anticipated)
Monday – Thursday 9:00-5:00 (Flex with evening schedules)
Saturday 4:00-8:00, Sunday 8:00-1:00
Sick Days: as approved
Personal Days: as approved
Vacation: as agreed upon
Paid Holidays: 8 holidays per year
Wage: Total compensation based on experience, skillset and
education. May be eligible for receiving a portion of salary as housing allowance, provided requisite pastoral and IRS
qualifications are met.
Benefits: Medical available. Employer contributes ½ of the lowest available option.
Relocation Expense: As approved
For additional information about Cornerstone Community Church and this opportunity, please contact us or visit the church’s website at go2cornerstone.com, where you can learn more about our doctrinal beliefs, mission, vision and values, weekend services, and other ministries of the church.
If, after prayerfully reviewing this information, you sense this role and church culture could be a good fit for you, please send resume, family photo, DVD or YouTube of you speaking and Facebook page to Ron Baum, Executive Pastor. RBaum@go2cornerstone.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Family PastorSpringwell Church
- Taylors, South Carolina
- October 20
Youth/Creative MinisterBroadview Baptist Church
- Abilene, Texas
- October 19
Family PastorEssential Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- October 18
Family PastorHarvest Bible Chapel
- Rockford, Illinois
- October 18
Children & Family PastorFamily Church
- Sutherlin, Oregon
- October 14
Cornerstone Community Church
At Cornerstone, we take a contemporary approach to the biblical teachings of Christianity. Our mission is to reach people, make disciples and build relationships. At Cornerstone, we place a high emphasis on helping you and your family become “connected”. There are many small group ministries and fellowship opportunities from which to choose. We also offer on-going Youth Groups and a variety of Children’s activities.More...