Campbellsville Baptist Church is a Southern Baptist Church in the heart of Kentucky. Our passion is to share the love of Christ with our community and our world. We are currently seeknig a Director or Children's Ministries to lead our children ages birth
- 5th grade and their families to become disciples. The successful candidate must have a strong passion to disciples families and do so in a creative and progressive way. Emphasis will be to develop and maintain a vibrant children's ministry while identifying
and developing ministry servants.
- Plan and direct opportunities for Bible study and worship for preschoolers and school-age children on Sunday mornings, Sunday night and Wednesday night, in conjunction with the overall church schedule.
- Ensure a safe environment for children to learn and for parents to have confidence in entrusting them to our care.
- Give guidance so that building facilities in preschool and school-age areas are up to date, clean, functional, and inviting.
- Minister to parents at important life events involving their children, i.e. births, graduations, illness, time of grief.
- Work with the Director of Preschool Ministries to ensure childcare during worship and other church events.
- Work with the Director of Preschool Ministries concerning all preschool events, activities and programs.
- Provide leadership and organization for Vacation Bible School.
- Ensure that all areas of the ministry have adequate supplies.
- Plan and coordinate regular fellowship events for school-age children.
- Coordinate camp/retreat experiences for school-age children.
- Work with the Discipleship Pastor to coordinate discipleship opportunities for parents.
- Serve as an ex-officio board member of the Campbellsville Child Development Center.
- Assist the Activities Pastor with Upward ministries.
Please contact Brad Lauer, Discipleship Pastor for more information.