We are a growing church outside of Indianapolis with a newly constructed Children's Wing, Adult Worship Venue and soon to be completed Student space on our campus. We are looking for a Production Specialist to work with the other Production Staff to design
and program production elements into weekend services and special events. Responsibilities include design and maintenance of new and current production systems (sound, lighting and video) as well as a strong emphasis in live production.
Mafjor Responsibilites include:
- Provide production support for weekend services and special events.
- Work with Production Team and Music Team to prepare production elements for rehearsals and services. Examples include setting and patching the stage, aiming or programing lights, miking or patching necessary instruments and monitors, loading necessary
graphics or videos.
- Assist with programming for weekend services and special events
- Assist in the planning the implementing of stage sets including brainstorming, design, construction and implementation.
- Work with the team on Technology upgrades and maintenance through out the campus.
- Assist with Video shoots as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for qualified candidates who have:
- a personal relationship with Christ and committed to being part of the Connection Pointe Family.
- experience in all areas of church production.
- high aptitude with Apple computers and software.
- ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- ability to work well in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines and details.
- Bachelors Degree in Ministry or Production related field
- 2-3 years experience in church production or production company
~Or any similar combination of education and experience
If this sounds like a match for what you are looking for, we invite you to apply online at
https://connectionpointe.formstack.com/forms/cpcc_job_application We look forward to hearing from you!