Catalyst for growth, visionary, innovative, committed, biblically sound, relational, excited, substantive, growing and productive are just a few of the words we are looking for to describe the next leader of our student ministry.
Skycrest Community Church is located in the beautiful coastal town of Clearwater, Florida, in the Tampa Bay area. Skycrest is a contemporary church committed to presenting the life transforming message of Jesus Christ in a relevant compelling manner. Our
goal is to identify a pastoral team member who is focused on reaching students in our diverse and largely unchurched population, as well as creating environments in which those believers can thrive.
To succeed at Skycrest, the Pastor of Students must be effective in motivating and leading leaders while creatively engaging students.
Skycrest presents two unique but fabulous opportunities for this emerging leader. The first is the on-campus presence of Skycrest Christian School (www.skycrest.us). SCS is a dynamic training ground for over 450 students ages K-4 through 8th grade. Our
Student Pastor is heavily involved with the spiritual development of our middle school students. The second is joining the work of revitalization that God is doing here, cooperating with Him to create a new church atmosphere in our newly renovated church facilities.
This work of revitalization demands a professional team of leaders that is willing to creatively engage across traditional ministry lines for maximum impact.
If you have an adventuresome spirit and a hunger to grow as a follower of Jesus, a leader of students, and a minister of the gospel, then please e-mail your resume submissions to: email@example.com.
• Committed relationship with Jesus Christ
• Theological or bachelor's degree required (Seminary a plus)
• Ability/Desire to be a part of the church teaching/creative team
• Minimum two years leadership experience in youth ministry or related field
• Medium to large church related experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to serve with a team
• Able to multi-task with attention to detail
• Committed to work with excellence
• High level of spiritual maturity
• Passionate co-ownership of Skycrest's mission … Making Friends, Meeting Needs, Making Disciples