Director of Production
We are looking for an individual with a heart for ministry and an ear for live mix audio and eye for video production. This person would oversee all production activities of the church, especially the four weekend worship services, including video and recording
responsibilities. We require experience doing live mix with a variety of groups such as worship teams and bands, choirs and orchestra. In addition, experience in video production and lighting is preferred.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits. Hours are flexible given the weekend worship service requirements.
Eastbrook is an evangelical, non-denominational, multi-ethnic Christian community with a lot going on in the arts.
The Director of Production is charged with the following general areas of responsibility:
- Oversee all audio and video activities of the church
- Record events, including services as needed
- Recruit/motivate/train/manage audio & video volunteers
- Wise management of Audio/Visual Production budget
Qualities and Qualifications
- A heart for Christian ministry
- Ear for music and sound
- Understands and can work with technology
- Enthusiastic willingness to serve Christ and His church
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, flexible, punctual
- Works well with people
- College degree strongly preferred
Qualified candidates should email or submit a letter of application, resume, samples of work, with professional references to Femi Ibitoye at email@example.com