1. Work with Springhill staff and key leaders to develop and produce printed and electronic communications for major emphases of the church ministry—this currently includes bulletins, signage, church reports, website, Flash (email format), and social media
(Facebook and Twitter).
2. Manage Springhill brand identity in all communications.
3. Oversee content and layout of in-house monitors and outside signage.
4. Manage CCB database.
5. Provide training during the week for volunteers who serve with communications needs.
6. Stay abreast of current graphic design trends, software and publishing resources, printing, and photography updates
7. Oversee management of communications archives.
8. Develop and manage annual budgetary obligations for church communications that align with the church’s mission, vision, and values.
9. Manages Springhill social media, working with appropriate pastors and leaders to provide updated ministry information on social sites.
1. Oversees and coordinates photography and video support for Springhill activities.
2. Oversees creation of videos that introduce or describe ministry opportunities, especially missional opportunities.
1. Produces creative and attractive physical spaces for worship settings.
2. Supports or directs the drama teams for worship settings.
1. Serve as liaison to outside vendors to carry out Springhill communications projects and initiatives.
2. Partners with Teaching Pastor and Executive Pastor to manage content and distribution of Public Service Announcements and news releases to local and national outlets, determining what information needs to be available to the public and how it will be
1. Recruits and then provides training and strategic leadership for volunteers in the various communications teams, overseeing all project development and assignments for the team.
2. Recruits and oversees the Welcome Ministries at Springhill, such as greeters, information and ministry centers, coffee and refreshment volunteers, etc.