WORSHIP PASTORMinistry Description
Worship pastor is to serve the church by providing leadership and oversight to the worship ministry at the Broadway Campus of YNCC. This position involves planning worship services in cooperation with Broadway pastors and staff, and overseeing all worship services with the strategic focus of leading people to Christ and becoming like Him.
- Lead and design all worship services at the Broadway Campus.
- Oversee the planning and evaluating the flow of weekly worship services to ensure effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee and develop all the volunteers on the worship team through recruiting, ongoing training, and support.
- Provide pastoral care, leadership, and skills development to the leaders and volunteers of the various teams in the worship ministry, such as praise team, sound, and creative arts.
- Collaborate with the media team for creative worship planning.
- Lead worship planning meetings at the Broadway Campus and contribute to the worship design process of cross-campus special events.
- Lead weekly rehearsals through preparing weekly song repertoire.
- Lead seasonal and special worship gatherings as needed (e.g. Good Friday, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Retreats, Conferences, etc.).
- Oversee in the purchase, maintenance, and repair of all musical instruments and audio equipment.
- Perform general pastoral duties such as counseling, visitation, training, and teaching.
- Communicate regularly with Broadway Lead Pastor and Senior Pastor regarding worship ministry goals, plans, and progress.
Basic Position Requirements
- Must be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ and be committed to expressing that devotion through leading heart-felt worship
- Have music skills and leadership experience of planning and oversight of Sunday worship services
- Have vision and ability to plan, develop, coordinate, and manage, and implement worship ministry
- Have worship leading experience with adults at least 4 years
- Have vocal and instrumental proficiency in a contemporary music setting
- Have worked with volunteer musicians as a team
- Able to incorporate various musical styles appropriately
- Proficiency in worship planning resources (e.g. planning center online, CCLI Song Select, and ProPresenter)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, people management skills, and computer/tech skills
- Report to Broadway Lead Pastor
- Work closely with all pastors, staff, and ministry teams in fulfilling YNCC’s mission
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with
* Video recording of worship leading (digital format preferred)
* 2 Audio recording of worship leading (digital format preferred)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderPotential Church
- Cooper City, Florida
- January 13
St. Mark's Lutheran Church - Director of High School Ministries/Worship LeaderVanderbloemen Search Group
- Cedar Rapids/Marion, Iowa
- January 13
Worship PastorSioux Falls First
- Sioux Falls , South Dakota
- January 13
Director of WorshipCalvary Bible Church
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- January 13
Worship LeaderPathway Church
- Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- January 12
Young Nak Celebration Church
Young Nak Celebration Church exists to lead people to Christ and become like Him. The fullest expression of being a missional community is to “bring people in” and “send people out”. That is, we seek to bring those who are unchurched into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through an experience of the gospel and, also, to send those who are churched out into the communities, both locally and around the world, that they may impact the world for Christ.More...