Grace Chapel in Mason, Ohio is seeking individuals with entrepreneurial skills to help launch e-commerce and technology based business with the potential for national expansion. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing, marketing, and
expanding these new business ventures. This person will be part of the Grace Chapel ministry staff with profits from the business used to fund our global orphan care initiatives.
- Finalize content and marketing strategy including preliminary consumer testing and validation of our e-commerce business.
- Prove out the concepts through direct sales in our local region. Use this experience to finalize the content and messaging for broader expansion.
- Help hire, train, and coach a staff of sales representatives to support full program launch.
- Develop technical support skills necessary to maintain website and assist customers with product function and system troubleshooting.
- Build a strategy for future content development and geographic expansion.
- Help work the sales presentations of our technologies.
- Direct commission on all revenues from these businesses.
- Housing, utilities, and food basics will be provided on the church campus for the startup.
- Working alongside some of the top business leaders, inventors, entrepreneurs and marketplace ministry innovators in the world.
- Needs to have ability to integrate both business and ministry skills in a dynamic commercial startup.
- Strong personal initiative to push the businesses through a minimum two year startup.
- Problem solving skills to address both technical and people issues related to startups.
- Entrepreneur experience as well as webpage development, sales, and marketing skills are all assets for this role.
- Ability to work together with a diverse range of support resources will be essential to the success of the enterprise.