The Director of Children’s Ministries will administrate the church’s ministry to infants through elementary aged children and their families. The church’s objective is to help children know God personally, learn Biblical truths, and lay a foundation of Christ-centered
living that will empower them in their relationship with God and others. The Director of Children’s Ministries will come alongside parents/caregivers to “grow” children up in the Lord, and provide opportunities for unchurched children and families to come
to a saving knowledge of Christ.
Key Competencies: This candidate must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, evidenced by action, attitude and behavior and must have a passion for ministering to infants and children and the parents/guardians that are raising them.
A college graduate or equivalent experience is required with an emphasis in Christian Education and/or Early Childhood or Elementary Education preferred. The candidate should be an excellent communicator and have strong leadership skills and approach the ministry
to children and families in a creative and enthusiastic fashion.
- Oversee current Children’s Ministry team and equip leaders through training to effectively minister to children and their families through the Children’s Ministries.
- Develop, oversee and cast the vision for programs, activities and Christian education opportunities for making disciples of those served by the Children’s Ministries.
- Coordinate and implement activities that minister to young families.
- Create strategies and/or vision that actively fosters a culture of continual gospel presentation and discipleship.
- Administrate the day to day functions of personnel, curriculum and facilities.
Salary and Benefits : A competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, dental, and paid vacation) commensurate with experience and education will be provided.
Please see www.bppc.org for more detailed responsibilities.
Email cover letter and resume to