Principal Function: This position will be responsible for all audio, video, lighting and staging at Lenexa Campus Sanctuaries, Venues & Kids spaces.
Purpose: To provide high quality and excellent service, with the right heart and attitude, offering support to any production event.
Job Description: The AVL Systems Engineer will help assist in supporting the audio, video, lighting and staging at all of our campuses. They will work with the Creative Director to ensure that all of our campuses are operating at the highest
level of excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all AVL equipment for weekend worship experiences and special events
- Assist in backup shoots with AVL needs
- Maintain and service AVL equipment for the Lenexa campus and consult/support other WFC sites as directed.
- Research new technical solutions to advance WFC’s mission.
- Stage management for Lenexa North and South Sanctuaries.
- Ensure that all worship experiences are free of technological distractions.
- Assist in the design and implementation of Stage Designs.
- Assist in the setup, operation and teardown of production equipment as needed.
- Train Production Volunteers in the correct use of production equipment.
- Troubleshoot technical issues during weekend Worship Experiences across all locations.
- Support Special Events (weddings, funerals, conferences, meetings) as directed.
- Technical Budgeting / procurement / inventory
- Distribution of Worship Service / Youtube / Podcasts, etc.
- Oversee support for WFC ministry teams technical needs
- Work with IT manager as needed
- Work with Graphic Support as needed
Please send resume to Derek Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please