Job Description: Audio Engineer/Production Manager
The Audio Engineer / Production Manager will prepare service audio requirements and operate equipment to integrate audio sources and create a full program mix for live and recorded services. Work with multiple ministries to insure production requirements for audio and video are complete. Work with the Technical Director on purchase and installation of audio and video equipment and it's installation.
Duties & responsibilities;
- Prepare audio operations technical infrastructure details for assigned services
- Test and prepare video/streaming audio operations systems and equipment for use
- Edit music and sound effects for in house video production
- Mix multiple audio sources: pastor/guest microphones, music and sound effects for main services. Handle microphone, RF and Dante patching and routing for services
- Work closely with Technical Director to ensure all audio and equipment is in good working order and ready for use as required.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable Church policies.
- Assist in the weekly rehearsal schedule to ensure all audio equipment is set up in a timely fashion to facilitate worship rehearsal schedules
- Assist in stage scenery, construction and installation. Assist “Media Dept.” in mixing down video elements for weekly sermon support
- Minimum three (5) years of experience using audio consoles both digital and analog to include Dante’ and network systems
- Minimum two (3) years of Worship experience preparing and mixing audio
- At least three (3) years of experience in a live Worship and Video production
Additional Job Qualifications;
- Expertise mixing audio for live production services
- Extensive experience with Yamaha Digital Audio Consoles and Dante Digital Interface
- Extensive experience with Network Interface systems for audio and recording
- Knowledge of recording and editing software
- Must be willing to work in Tampa FL,
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- College / technical trade school degree or equivalent live and worship experience.
- Ability to think quickly, communicate well and keep pace with fast moving services
- Must have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing relationship with Him.
- Must become a member of The Crossing Church and be knowledgeable of the church’s mission and vision
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must tithe and participate in a life group and church wide functions, attend prayer services and a weekend service.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
IT Support TechnicianNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- September 22
Technical DirectorParkview Baptist Church
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- September 22
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Worship and Media AssociateOak Mountain Presbyterian Church
- Birmingham, Alabama
- September 20
Video ProducerCumberland Community Church
- Smyrna, Georgia
- September 20