Do you wake up every day excited about leading a team of creative people who seek to glorify God?
Are you passionate about creating and developing worship services that empower people to celebrate the person and work of Jesus Christ?
Do you desire to develop worship experiences that incorporate both traditional and modern expressions of praise?
Would you be excited about taking a worship ministry to a new level of excellence in a brand new facility?
As the Worship Arts Pastor or Director, you will work with the Senior Pastor to create and implement two unique worship experiences: one with familiar and traditional worship music/styles and one with modern worship elements. In addition, you will oversee
the production of special outreach events.
- create and coordinate with the Senior Pastor and creative arts team the orders of worship for all worship services
- develop and direct the ministry of worship teams, orchestras and choirs, when desired
- develop special musical groups for ministry inside and outside the church
- recruit and train instrumentalists and vocalists, as needed
- creative oversight to the technical ministry (lights, sound, stage, video)
- develop and direct annual Christmas, Easter and other special productions
- implement drama into worship services, when appropriate
- provide spiritual development opportunities for all worship arts participants including: rehearsal devotions, team Bible Studies, prayer meetings, and other spiritual growth resource
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a worship arts ministry
- Excellent relational skills in both professional and non-professional environments
- Ability to work in collaboration with professional and non-professional people for creative expression
- Ability to lead naturally gifted as well as classically trained musicians
- Strong administrative skills in organizing and empowering volunteer leaders to execute services and programs
- A commitment to excellence
If you have prayed about this ministry opportunity and want to submit a resume, attach it to the contact form or email it to email@example.com