Worship Ministry Director – Position Description
Community Fellowship Church’s mission is to make committed followers of Christ through worship, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, and service.
The Worship Ministry Director reports to the Assistant Pastor and is responsible to oversee the Worship Ministry areas of CFC. This role will help lead staff and volunteers in accomplishing the mission of CFC. The Worship Ministry Director is responsible to help develop, foster, and drive the vision of Community Fellowship Church within Worship Ministry with passion and excellence. Additionally, this position is responsible to effectively lead and shepherd teams committed to accomplishing CFC’s purpose, and to intentionally cultivate personal relationships with volunteers.
- Fulfill the duties required of CFC members as outlined in membership covenant
- Fulfill the character qualifications of a deacon as taught in the Scriptures
- Philosophical alignment with CFC leadership and the C&MA denomination
- Passionate about casting vision, developing leaders, and seeing people serve in their giftedness
- Demonstrated administrative, musical and leadership skills
- Proven track record in ministry
- Possesses verbal communication skills, cultural awareness, and biblical competency
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and the attitude of a life-long learner.
Knowledge and Skills
- A strong gift of leadership
- Love for Jesus and a desire to see lives and communities changed by the Gospel
- Entrepreneurial aptitude- the ability to be innovative and creative
- Proven success at multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality and trust
- Ability to develop and maintain healthy relationships with the staff, related teams, and the congregation at large
- Serve as a member of the Executive Ministry Team
- Cast vision for and lead the various teams within Worship Ministry including but not limited to: Vocal, Instrumental, Audio, Video, Lighting, Stage Design, etc.
- Work alongside the Lead Pastor to craft worship experiences that compliment series/teaching
- Oversee the planning and execution of CFC’s weekly worship gatherings
- Recruit, develop, train, and encourage Worship Ministry volunteers
- Help foster and model a lifestyle of worship for the members of the team
- Help fulfill needs for CFC’s special events
Weekly Time Commitment: Full Time
Vacation: Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
Please email the following to: email@example.com
- Personal biography
- Link to an audio or visual sample of your worship leading ability.
The deadline for all submissions is November 30, 2015
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student and Children's Worship PastorGrace Point Church
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- September 24
Youth / Worship PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- September 23
Contemporary Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church
- LaGrange, Georgia
- September 23
Director of Music MinistryLiving Christ Lutheran Church
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- September 23
Pastor of WorshipAnchorage City Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- September 22