We are prayerfully seeking a full time Student Pastor to oversee all facets of ministry for middle & high school students. We have a thriving and exciting church that loves God in a close family type atmosphere and have been very blessed to be able to adhere
to traditional biblical principles while advancing into more contemporary worship. We are located in rural north central Florida where it is great place to live, work and raise a family. Please visit our website at pgbcfl.net to find out more about us.
If interested, please send a complete resume along with a link where we can observe you preaching/teaching. You may also email information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oversee the Sunday morning Bible study classes for middle & high school students.
- Lead in the Wednesday evening student service.
- Develop, plan, and implement ministries that teach, equip, and engage students to share their faith.
- Collaborate and cooperate with other staff members in helping with all ministries of the church.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to those in your areas of ministry.
- Must be a born again Christian with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ that is reflected through your godly character and actions.
- Must be an Ordained Minister
- Southern Baptist affiliation, supportive of The Baptist Faith and Message and SBC missions.
- Significant experience in student ministry in a local church context.
- Leadership skills in the ability to cast vision, enlist and equip volunteers, effectively organize the ministries that you oversee, serve cooperatively and submissively with fellow staff members and have an exemplary work ethic.
- Adhere to the church's bylaws and the employee handbook.
- Seminary trained, conservative and evangelical.