First Baptist, a thriving multigenerational church in an area growing in population and economic opportunity, is seeking a worship leader with excellent musical skills and a pastor's heart for disciple making. This person, designated "Worship Pastor", will
be expected to come alongside the Lead Pastor and ministry staff is shepherding the congregation and shaping the direction of the church.
1. Partner with Lead Pastor in planning and preparation of all corporate worship services.
2. Serve with pastoral staff in providing leadership and direction for the church.
3. Personally lead the praise and worship in corporate worship.
4. Plan, develop, and oversee all aspects of music and worship ministry (children, youth, median adults, and senior adults).
5. Recruit, train, equip, and nurture the musicians and leadership of the praise and worship ministries, including sound and media operators.
For additional information, contact employer: