Our worship ministry here at FCC Plano is growing! We are very excited to enrich the Contemporary Service as we begin plans to renovate and move into the main sanctuary of our beautiful, historic church building. The contemporary service is currently being
held in the Fellowship Hall. We'd like to bring an A/V Director on board who we can count on through this impending transition period and well beyond. This position is currently being offered at half-time (20 hours). This person will be directly responsible
to the Contemporary Worship Leader.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct A/V for all contemporary rehearsals & services
- Recruit, train & manage a team of A/V volunteers
- Participate in weekly planning meetings/staff meetings
- Film & edit announcement videos, other videos as needed
- Prepare sermon slides, etc.
- Maintain all A/V equipment
- Efficient in ProPresenter, MediaShout and/or EasyWorship
- Experience with audio mixing, production
- Working knowledge of all required gear/equipment (comfortable with IEM systems)
- Team player with a positve attitude
- A deep, deep love for Jesus and a heart to serve His people through worship ministry
We are so eager to bring a new team member on board in the A/V Director role. We're excited about the potential to enrich our worship experience and reach out the the community in a more relevant way. God is moving in an exciting way here at FCC Plano! Thank
you for prayerfully considering whether it might be you who He's calling to join our team as A/V Director.
Applicants may apply through churchstaffing.com or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.