Kingsland Baptist Church is a dynamic and growing 4,400-member Biblical community of believers located approximately 22 miles west of downtown Houston, Texas.
Kingsland serves over 500 preschool children during our weekend, weekday and Wednesday night programming.
We believe in discipleship and Christian education with a strong focus on parent involvement and support.
The Preschool Minister is responsible for developing and implementing a creative Preschool Ministry that will reach, teach, and minister to children, birth through five years old. While collaborating with parents, this ministerial position will strategically
strengthen and equip families to raise their children with Christ-like love as parents are challenged to embrace the role of primary faith trainer.
· Undergraduate degree preferred
Qualifications and Experience
· Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
· 5 to 7 years of relevant experience preferred
· Passion for young families
· Must exhibit organizational and planning skills
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Strong relational and interpersonal skills with parents, children and volunteers
· Strong Loyalty to the church and Christ
· Team Player
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Work with the Preschool Staff in leading all Preschool Programming.
· Equip Parents as Primary Faith Trainer
· Provide Direction, Discipleship and mentoring for all Preschool Ministry Staff
· Work in Coordination with the Pastoral and Generations Leadership
· Building Relationships/Connections to Preschool Families